All jewels and accessories are handmade in France, by artisans chosen for their “savoir-faire”. The solid silver and gold plated jewels are hallmark stamped to guarantee quality and origin.
Article 1: Purpose
These terms and conditions of sale specify the rights and obligations of the purchaser in respect of the products sold in the electronic catalog of the alixbdanthenay.fr website within the framework of a distance selling system.
– The contract established in the case of an effective order made within the framework and according to the conditions set forth in these terms and conditions, is that of the regulation on distance selling, pursuant, in particular, to the Consumer Code, as well as the specific provisions set forth below.
– The order implies irrevocable acceptance of the terms and conditions. The customer states that (s)he has the capacity to enter into this contract, i.e. (s)he is of legal age and not under guardianship.
Article 2: Identification of the offeror
The offeror is:
Alix B. d’Anthenay – Alix Benoist
Registered adress : 6, rue Marie Benoist
SIRET No. : 53802233600019
Customer service : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33 (0)6 37 93 72 92
Article 3 : Products
– The products offered for sale are those listed on the website AlixBdAnthenay.fr on the day that the site is accessed by the Customer.
The website AlixBdAnthenay.fr does not sell products which are used, defective or inferior to market standards.
– We draw the Customer’s attention to the fact that the photographs illustrating our products may differ slightly from reality due to the Customer’s screen settings and the lighting when the photo shoot took place.
Furthermore, as these are artisanal creations, the items may have irregularities in finish or differences in format and/or colors, all of which are inherent to this type of production and cannot be considered to be major defects. The seller’s liability cannot be sought and the validity of the order cannot be affected in respect thereof.
– The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are purely indicative and not binding upon the company Alix B. d’Anthenay. Customers may obtain further information by contacting Alix B. d’Anthenay customer service team.
Article 4: Prices
-The prices shown are quoted in euros, including all French taxes, excluding shipping costs.
-The company Alix b. d’Anthenay, which falls under the regulations that apply to self employed entrepreneurs in France, does not apply the VAT. All retail prices are therefore tax free.
Article 5: Orders
– It is not necessary to create a personal account to submit an order via the www.alixbdanthenay.fr website. The purchaser also has the option of ordering using the “instant checkout” form provided on the site and following the instructions.
– After checking the content of the order, and the total cost thereof (products ordered, shipping charges), and correcting any errors, the purchaser shall definitively confirm it at the payment stage. This confirmation shall have the value of entering into a contract.
-Once the contract is concluded, the Alix B. d’Anthenay e-shop will email the purchaser a receipt for the order, containing a summary of the information entered in the order form. The invoice for the order will also be provided as an attachment to the e-mail sent to the purchaser.
– The languages in which the contract can be concluded with the Alix B. d’Anthenay website are French and English.
Article 6: Payment methods
– For payment of product prices and shipping costs, the purchaser shall follow the procedures indicated in the order form.
– The purchaser has the option to pay by card. The payment system is managed by our partner Stripe. Stripe is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider, the most stringent level of security certification available in the payments industry. We’re audited by the same firm that audits Google, Apple, and Amazon.
Article 7: Delivery
7.1 Shipping times
7.1.1 Jewelry Collection shipping
Availability and shipping time:
– The immediate availability of Alix B. d‘Anthenay products is guaranteed if an “Add to Cart” button appears on the product sales page at the time of purchase.
– Any order submitted via the e-Shop will, usually, be processed and shipped within 4 days of receipt of payment (excluding weekends and holidays) unless we indicate otherwise.
An email will be sent to confirm both the processing and shipping of the order.
7.1.2 Shipping of Special Orders
– So-called “special” orders include personalization of jewelry (including engraving) and the creation of bespoke jewelry.
Any purchaser wishing to make a special order is invited to contact our customer service team to discuss the feasibility of his/her request, get a quote and find out shipping times.
– In accordance with article L121-21-8 of the French Consumer Code, products for these special orders can not be exchanged or refunded.
7.2 Delivery times
– The website AlixBdAnthenay.fr delivers throughout the European Union and the rest of the world. The ordered product is delivered to the address which appears on the purchaser’s purchase order. The delivery address may differ from the billing address.
– The delivery time depends on the delivery. The Alix B. d’Anthenay e-shop shall not be held liable for any delay due to customs clearance of the exported goods.
– Despite the care taken in the preparation of orders, it is possible that a product may be missing, or that an error may occur during the preparation. If you encounter such an error, please report it by email to Alixbenoistdanthenay@gmail.com within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
Article 8: Right to Return
– The Customer has fourteen (14) days to return the purchase, without having to provide a reason.
This fourteen (14) day period begins:
– as of the day on which the customer, or a third party that is not the carrier, designated by the Customer, receives the ordered item,
– or, in the case of an order which includes several items which are delivered separately, as of the day on which the customer, or a third party that is not the carrier, designated by the Customer, receives the last item.
– The Customer must notify the Company Alix B. d’Anthenay by :
– Email to the address alixbdanthenay.fr
– Regular mail to ALIX BENOIST D’ANTHENAY – 6, rue Marie Benoist – 75012 Paris – France (date as per postmark)
– The Customer must return the product within 14 (fourteen) days of notification of his/her return to the following address; return shipping costs are at the Customer’s expense:
ALIX BENOIST D’ANTHENAY – 6, rue Marie Benoist – 75012 Paris – France (date as per postmark)
On receipt of the goods returned by the Customer, the company Alix B. d’Anthenay shall refund the payments received within fourteen (14) days.
– However, we will only accept to exchange and refund jewelry if all the following conditions are met:
1) The product must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged
2) The product must not have been made to measure (cf Shipping of Special orders 7.1.2)
3) The product must be returned in its original packaging along with the invoice
– In the event that the return of the product by the purchaser is due to an error by the website AlixBdAnthenay.fr, such as a product missing from the order, a non-compliant product (subject to Article 3 hereof) or a manufacturing defect in the product, we undertake to refund, in addition to the purchase price of the product, the shipping costs incurred by the purchaser for the delivery of the product.
The purchaser must report the error by email to email@example.com within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
– No refund may be made to any purchaser who has not exercised his/her right of return under the terms of this Article.
Article 9: Customer Service
– For further information or to make a complaint, purchasers can contact customer service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Customer service can also be contacted by telephone, Monday to Friday (10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CET) at +33 (0)9 83 94 19 69.
Article 10: Personal information
– The transmission of information on the AlixBdAnthenay.fr website takes place in a secure environment, using the Internet protocols in force.
Credit/debit card numbers are not stored on the AlixBdAnthenay.fr/e-shop website but on our bank’s secure website.
The Alix B. d’Anthenay website undertakes not to disclose the information provided to third parties. This is confidential and shall only be used for processing the order.
– Under the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition in respect of your personal data. To do this, you simply need to submit a request to us online or send a letter indicating your full name, address and, if possible, your customer reference to the following address
ALIX BENOIST D’ANTHENAY – 6, rue Marie Benoist – 75012 Paris – France
Article 11: Applicable law
– The terms and conditions of sale and this contract are governed by French law.
Article 12: Changes and updates
– The terms and conditions are changed regularly, notably to take into consideration any potential regulatory changes. The new terms and conditions shall apply as of the date of their publication on the website www.alixbdanthenay.fr